Sunday, June 19, 2016

A man's home is his castle

During the vacation I took something like 1500 pictures within ten days. We visited Malta and Venice in Italy. For the first time I felt I was able to take pictures in a strange place the same way I have used to do at home. And yet I think most of the pictures I took during my trip are "tourist pictures".

Which makes me to think the old problem of mine. How to see things without getting distracted?

Or the vice versa... How to see one's natural environment like a tourist?

And now back at home, I wonder what to do with all of those tourist pictures I took...

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. yes at time the tourist pictures will give you this kind of oh what to do .... but save them for a better use The day we look back at them and suddenly the feeling of what to do is there. A very nice shot and post ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sort of an information overload after visiting an "exotic" place =D Way too difficult to say what is worth to show to the public... But surely you are right! =) Of course all of them need to be stored, in case they find their time and place later on.

      Delete