Sunday, July 10, 2016

Just a few sharings




The time is not there but I am
standing by the shore. Taking it all
hiding it away.. in my memory.
Holding the day as it is
no more no less ....Nothing more is
needed










A few moments later a different play
with a palett that only belongs to the sky
no matter how we do it what we choose
The sky knows ...












The sky reflecting the water the movement
those small waves making the difference
and it is soon over. This was a bit of my midsummer dream. A few days late but when
it comes to life what does that matter ....





3 comments:

  1. Ah, very beautiful Eva! =) Especially the words ;-)

    Glad to see you posting here, which maybe means you are slowly recovering. I have now completely became confused on who of us three should, would, could post and when, but definitely it doesn't matter.

    What do you say, if we try to get some more writers here? Hearing stories from some new people can be invigorating ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Sami Yes feeling better every day .... Life will go on ..
    Yes indeed I had the same thought the other day we could invite some people . I have been out for a while so I have lost many followers but I hope to get them back in time. It would be nice with new people here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what I can do, and whom to find =)

      I also try to get those editing tips published, as I once "promised" =D

      And Orlando, if reading this... No pressure! =P And congratulations for the win in football!

      Delete