Sunday, April 24, 2016

How to do, What to do, when to do, no no just doing...... no thinking



We went for a ride today.



A place called Mrs Green.
You will understand why.

Very nice company with my family.
We had our coffee in a small greenhouse 

The only gear I brought was my self phone. 
A perfect beautiful day, sun shine and all 
you can ask for.  
The sky turned black and the snow fell 
down on us. It didn't matter. I started to 
take some pictures from what was there.

I had some fun in this cold spring day. 
I will not go in technique or what I did 
to get the result.... I had some fun
And I was relaxed, catching small details 
....all for my soul 

3 comments:

  1. That is the very best part of so called "casual photography" =) It is wonderful when it becomes something you just do, not to record anything, not to think too hard, but more as a way to experience the moment right there. Camera becomes like an instrument too look distant galaxies, small microscopic details, or any view separated from the surrounding reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's about it. No rules, no theories. Just the joy of snapping the moment. And a perfect result, as you capture the moment.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both very much I love to share it with friends

    ReplyDelete