Sunday, May 1, 2016

Instagram...


I got somewhat inspired by Eva's last post, here on our Shoot & Tell blog.

You know what I think of photography. I try to learn its rules. Knowing them and understanding when to play by the rules or when to bend the rules makes photography fun.

But sometimes that is just too much.

Sometimes we need our freedom, just to play, regardless of rules, and not caring about should and shouldn't .  At those times the most important is like a big brand advertises: Just Do It.

For those times I have my Instagram account. Uploading only shots taken with my smartphone, it's my who cares moment.  Silly photos get uploaded, I follow a few friends and one or two pro photographers, like the wonderful Steve McCurry (www.instagram.com/stevemccurryofficial).




I have been away from Instagram - at least no so active - lately. I was used to Instagram app on Android, but I had to switch to Windows  Phone. And Instagram app on WP sucked big time.

But recently my phone updated to Windows 10 mobile and, surprise, surprise: a brand new Instagram app was available! Yey!


It seems to me I'll be a more active Instagrammer now! More silly photos on my way! So, if you feel like following my non-sense, feel free to do it:

www.instagram.com/ojsnascimento

See you!

Orlando N


2 comments:

  1. Very nice post Orlando. i begin to like the shooting just like that it gives a lot of pleasure. Easy among people and a whole new photo world is opening up

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sort of a "role play" for me, to post different pictures on different social media services ;-)

    ReplyDelete