Monday, May 30, 2016

Oblivion...

Day 149 missed! Getting old... =(


This is not 'The Black Square' by Kazimir Malevitš. It is an extreme close up of the palm of my hand.

I've been shooting one image per each day for my 366 project at Instagram. Yes, 366 because it is a leap year. And on last Saturday I totally forgot to take the picture! Even that I remembered it few times during that day! In 2010 I was proud for not to miss a single day during the 365 project at now closed My Opera community.

So, to commemorate the "rules" there was at the 365 picture group at My Opera, I took a black picture on Sunday, and uploaded it to Instagram, to acknowledge and admit my shameful mistake.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post and nice memories. At times I do miss 365. Old no no never us. Forgetful no we have too much to think about. The combination must be an unusual matter these days .... lol

    ReplyDelete