Sunday, May 22, 2016

Bad times, good times...

19mm, f/2.8, 1/200,  iso 100

I feel I have been neglecting my photo buddies, Eva and Sami. And I am sorry for that.

I have been some sort of absent from  our photo blog project and also absent from the other photos sites where I usually upload my photos. In fact, I almost stopped from taking photos, for personal reasons.


The weather has been lousy; it doesn't look like it's Spring.

As my camera and lenses aren't weather proof, I avoid to get them wet, for obvious reasons.

So, I haven't been feeling much in going out and take some shots. Rain, rain and more rain.

But sometimes pictures just come to me.
60mm, f/6.3, 1/640, iso 200, exp +1, A Mode
It seems to be a way that my hobby tells me to keep shooting.

Most likely, in a few days I'll be back to my usual self and start shooting again. The weather is just fine, inviting to go out and take some shots.

I just might do that.

Meanwhile, I'll just go back and leave a few comments of my own  here.


See you!

Orlando N

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry my friend! =) We all have bad days and good days. It is very busy time at work, and therefore also my last post was so short ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post Orlando. This is life ... ups and downs ... i will email you both about my situation ..

    ReplyDelete