Sunday, May 15, 2016

Tree of Life




      The Placenta is called the tree of life
     There is no better name                                   
     When you look at it . 
     It has got all the perfection
     you can find like a tree. 

     The trunks the branches 
     the Vital paths to life. 
     it is important to me 
     I will not post any picture
     of the placenta. But google it , 
     take a look ... tree of life.
     I took a walk in the forest 
     visited the big trees those that 
     gives me another kind of life.  
    The life of now, 
     listening to the wind, 
     the leaves moving 
     the birds song.

     
     Leaning against the big trees 
     letting everything go 
     looking up. 
     The birds singing and flying 
     from one branch to the other.
    The trees have open the buds 
    protecting the life. 
    Holding the safe nest.

4 comments:

  1. Never heard this concept before, but indeed, placenta does look like a tree! =)

    And so does a river delta ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very often here it is used by the midwives. The expression is so beautiful. I dont know why but I somehow recalled a short moment
    I was standing at the bottom of the big tree looking up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I of course immediately searched for "tree of life placenta", and especially image search gave really amazing results! Well, not for someone with sensitive stomach though! =D

      Delete